Medical practitioners can provide effective allergy treatments in the comfort of their office and maintain excellent patient care while retaining loyal patients and increasing revenues for the practice. Allerpointe leads to happier, healthier patients and creates a new revenue source for your practice.
The principle service we provide is a process that allows medical practitioners to provide immunotherapy treatments in the comfort of the practitioner’s office. Millions of American’s suffer from allergies and our service allows them convenient treatment in the security of their medical provider’s office. These allergy treatment services then become a source of new revenue for the practice meeting the needs of both the patient population and the office.
Here’s how it works.
Allerpointe provides the following:
- Complete onboarding and training for clinical and billing staff.
- The necessary supplies for allergy services.
- Ongoing training and support for practitioner office staff.
- A comprehensive system for complete allergy management.
The practitioner office provides:
- The allergy shots or immunotherapy treatments.
- Scheduling for allergy patents.
- Insurance billing for patient treatments.
- Physician supervision for patients suffering from allergies.
There is no up-front investment, Allerpointe covers all start-up costs. Practitioners can increase revenues without any outlay of capital.
The allergy treatments are comprised of immunotherapy treatments, also known as allergy shots. Immunotherapy is a safe treatment that works to decrease patient sensitivity to the things that cause allergic reactions.
Here are a few important points to know about immunotherapy:
- Immunotherapy has an 80% proven success rate with patients that complete the treatment program.
- Immunotherapy has proven effective for over 100 years.
- It can be used to treat multiple allergens such as weeds, pollen, dust or mold.
- Immunotherapy is not used to treat food allergies.
- Many patients experience relief within 30-90 days of starting treatment.
Contact an Allerpointe representative today to learn more about Allerpointe.